What Information is Collected?
You need to provide personal information to avail the services of Svasta Travel and Tours. This includes any or all of the following:
- Client Information: Your name, birth date, e-mail address, postal address and contact number and identification card details (e.g. Passport).
- Billing information: Bank account number, name of depositor, branch of account, and/or PayPal email-address.
- Travel Itinerary: Origin and destination, trip length, accommodation details, companions’ personal information, and all other information related to the travel/trip you have booked with us.
Who Has Access to the Information Collected?
- Authorized personnel of Svasta Travel and Tours.
- Suppliers and Vendor Partners such airlines, hotels, car/transport rental companies, cruise lines, local tour operators and other related companies that need your information to complete and perform the services you have availed from us.
- Law Enforcement/Government Agencies when warranted, and by order of a court of law.
We Protect Your Privacy
Svasta Travel and Tours will never sell your personal information to any individual or entity.
We will not disclose your identity and travel itinerary in any of our promotional or advertising activities, including our social media channels, without your explicit consent.
We will never provide your contact information to potential clients, as a means of reference, without informing you beforehand and asking for your consent and agreement.